Thursday, January 01, 2009

A new year.......here's to hoping it sucks less than last year.

I'm sitting here watching the 2009 NHL Winter Classic pre-game and constantly checking my Blackberry for work since I drew the short straw and ended up on call over New Years.

I need more distractions right now. The thought of a New Year is usually looked upon as a fresh start blah blah blah...........not really happening for me this time. I can't stop thinking about everything that has happened over the last year (7 months specifically).

By this point in my life I figured I'd be married and would at least be thinking about starting a family. Yeah, that isn't even close to being the case. Why do I seem to find the women with problems? Why do I find the ones that are already in relationships? Oh well, life goes on. I know that I've tried. And the fact that I've had several women I've dated in the past tell me that they regret not pursuing a real relationship with me makes me think that it will just take time to find someone who realizes that WHILE we're dating instead of after the fact. As for the ones that didn't figure it out and continued on in whatever relationship they thought was better at the time.............good luck with that, it's your loss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home