Sunday, July 24, 2005

This didn't take long

I remember seeing War Of The Worlds when I was a child. If I remember correctly I watched it after my father taped it on our newly acquired VCR. I thoroughly enjoyed it, although in hindsight, I'm not sure whether it was the movie, or the memory of watching it with my dad. When I heard that Steven Spielberg was doing a remake, I thought to myself, "cool" (yeah, not the most original response, I know). Then I heard that Tom Cuise was going to be the star..............my excitement diminished somewhat at that point, but I was still optimistic. But, as EVERYONE knows, Tom Cruise has really gone off the deep end recently. As a result, I now have absolutely no desire to see the movie. I'm not the only one that thinks Tom Cruise is a few floats short of a parade, so I'm not surprised that this site came into being.

1 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Blogger James said...

Tom is a psychotic misinformed dwarf. That having been said, I generally enjoy his films for what they are; summer fluff pieces with minimal amounts of doctor-persribed drug therapy, I mean come all, we all know when our inner thetan is blue, we just need to listen to Dr. Tom "Underpants Gnome" Cruise and everything will be better!

As a side note, have you seen the freekatie.net and freekatie.com sites? When they were started they were funnier. Now they seem to have been coopted for the purpose of selling shirts through CafePress.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home